Poor [miaow]. All neglected. I’ve been doing extra work to cover someone else who is having time off due to surgery. Sigh.
A few hours ago I wrote many paragraphs about last weeks adventure, but, unlike Firefox, it seems that Safari does not save such half finished posts when you – for some inexplainable reason, shut down the computer. Gah. So it is all lost. In point form, then =
– Had two days of work in office
– Decided to bring caravan to town for accommodation for myself and Small Z
– Did much reversing practice with box trailer, having never towed caravan before
– Very scary. Many meltdowns.
– M bought me caravan mirrors and gave me some valuable reversing tips-
– BTW – reversing caravan much easier than reversing trailer – although still very bloody hard.
– L and D were very accommodating and let me use their driveway for three nights.
– Managed to drive self, Small Z and caravan into town unscathed.
– Survived freeways, roundabouts, narrow roads, road works and L’s driveway.
– Unhitched and heaved caravan around their front garden and driveway.
– Will never refer to puny upper body strength again, as managed to position whole caravan on own.
– Feel v.empowered and caravan savvy now 😉
– Had to leave Small Z at my mum’s for two days in a row. Far from ideal. Won’t do it again any time soon.
– Caravan needs several things – probably curtains are at top of list.
– Made it home Friday, also unscathed!! Am proud of self.
– The End.