My cold is on the mend. I no longer feel like I was repeatedly run over by a semi-trailer. This is a good thing, as my new job is proving pretty hard going. How I hates the curve of the learning. Now that I feel more human, I am going to have to return to gym [groan]. Last night was spent at Essendon Keilor College’s production of Jesus Christ Superstar, choreographed by my very own housemate. It was an awesome show – the first that I’ve seen there where they have used a live band, which made all the difference. Tonight, the 10Speed practice was called off due to bad weather and Christine’s lack of drums [eyeroll] when, oh when will she get her hi-hat and snare? Instead, I spoiled M and made him a recipe I’ve been wanting to try for ages. It wasn’t that great, but I followed it up with rhubarb and yoghurt – which was.
- 25 August 2014: Free ranging
- 25 August 2013: Family daysail. And the melt.
- 24 August 2013: Sewing machine, pristine and clean.
- 25 August 2012: Say cheese. And drop it.
- 25 August 2011: Odds, sods and a new little bod
- 25 August 2010: Hello Olivia!
- 25 August 2007: It arrived!
- 25 August 2004: Testosterone
- 24 August 2004: Hazy Shade of Fraser
- 25 August 2003: Burn the Banks