Oh how I pine for the days of yore when I used be able to utilise both nostrils at once. I have just dosed myself on chicken soup which has pushed up my body temperature to melty-hot. I spent most of the day yesterday flaked out on the couch. Then got too bitten by mozzies and headed for bed and the sanctuary of that wonderful invention – the mosquito net. I was so sick of feeling like a rotten old fluey lump that today I painted the ceiling in the kitchen, back room and bathroom. And collapsed. Thank god an ice cream van came past. I almost felt like I was in civilisation. Obviously after my efforts and my subsequent collapse I didn’t look like it, because they guy almost threw the ice-cream at me – I think I must have looked like I had long passed the end of my tether.
- 13 November 2011: When I look down...
- 13 November 2008: Chumby?
- 12 November 2008: Happy Hay
- 13 November 2007: Little Earth Stories
- 13 November 2006: A tricked up Sunliner
- 13 November 2006: An early one
- 13 November 2004: Two Nostrils. I have Two Nostrils
- 13 November 2003: EBay 12 Steps
- 13 November 2003: Stinky Tram
- 13 November 2002: Aimless Walking