Today we went and got my boat. After stating grandly that we were to work on her for one hour per day, M then spent the next five hours dismantling bits, cutting out rot and sanding Oomoo to within an inch of her life. For his endeavours, M is awarded 39 points and has established that we have a very well built little boat. Humberiffic, in fact. All aboard!
- 25 August 2014: Free ranging
- 25 August 2013: Family daysail. And the melt.
- 24 August 2013: Sewing machine, pristine and clean.
- 25 August 2012: Say cheese. And drop it.
- 25 August 2011: Odds, sods and a new little bod
- 25 August 2010: Hello Olivia!
- 25 August 2007: It arrived!
- 25 August 2004: Testosterone
- 24 August 2004: Hazy Shade of Fraser
- 25 August 2003: Burn the Banks