Back on the subject of M’s feet – the dilapidated sandals were so past it that he had to cut off all the straps except the main ones that go from one side of the foot to the other, just below the toes. I’m not sure why – because I’ve googled it and I’m wrong – but they immediately made me think of what Homer would wear to match his mu-mu. And thus they have become mu-mu shoes. It only took two days of me calling them mu-mu shoes for M to develop a complex that was larger than the one about his feet and go out and buy some thongs. Ones that actually fit. Thank you Homer.
- 25 August 2014: Free ranging
- 25 August 2013: Family daysail. And the melt.
- 24 August 2013: Sewing machine, pristine and clean.
- 25 August 2012: Say cheese. And drop it.
- 25 August 2011: Odds, sods and a new little bod
- 25 August 2010: Hello Olivia!
- 25 August 2007: It arrived!
- 25 August 2004: Testosterone
- 24 August 2004: Hazy Shade of Fraser
- 25 August 2003: Burn the Banks