Thank god for elevenses – it’s are the only thing that gets me from window to window. Only ten minutes ago I was up a ladder, adorned in headphones, safety glasses and respirator mask – and that’s just my head! Things are hotting up as the house is being inspected by the valuer on Wednesday or Thursday to make sure that it’s up to scratch. If it works out, we get back the money the bank originally witheld – which we will then use for the purpose of tarting up to sell (and knocking some utility bills on the head). So we’ve got a couple of days – and still have ten windows to go. It’s so unfair. The house is Vogue-bloody-Living compared to what it used to be, but the bank is only interested in windows, outside paintwork, reparation of rotten boards and the dilapidated vanity unit in the bathroom – plus a few wiring and plumbing issues. Gah. Back to it.
- 25 February 2016: Fuel gauge apocalypse
- 25 February 2011: Geekery
- 25 February 2009: The Plague
- 25 February 2008: A sane doctor. And for this we are thankful.
- 25 February 2007: I'm sorry. Where have I gone?
- 25 February 2007: Tea Tin
- 24 February 2005: The Goodies
- 24 February 2005: All the way to Bundaberg
- 24 February 2005: Attack of the Alien Pumpkins
- 25 February 2003: Hallelujah!
- 25 February 2003: ROTFL