Last night after my momentary coat induced insanity, I went along to the Bingo Board of Doom. Everyone should go. We cried our mascara off from laughing too hard. It’s $10 and totally worth it. If you’re into Theatresports or like ‘Who’s Line Is It Anyway’ you should go along. There is a bar. Coopers Sparkling Ale is $5.50 a stubby. It’s all good. Just off Brunswick Street in Fitzroy. And there endeth my plug for the week.
- 16 September 2013: Sunday Driving and Monday Downtime
- 16 September 2012: A milestone. And Peggy.
- 16 September 2011: Things I Know : 01
- 16 September 2010: Eyeblink
- 16 September 2008: Delicious Library 2
- 16 September 2005: The Soft Furnishing Workroom
- 16 September 2005: My Housemate - The Pimp
- 16 September 2004: I Wanna Be Sedated
- 15 September 2004: Red Whine & Sandpaper