1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?
No – the total opposite. And I think this semi-tropical climate I’m currently living in is going to provide me with the warmest Christmas so far.
2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?
Hmmm. Ideal holiday celebration involves a cocktail of long-weekend, lots of friends, food, drink and a bit of family stuff as well. Australia Day back in January was pretty rocking ;o)
3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?
Um, not really. My holiday traditions kind of ended when I moved out of home. I used to have a cool calendar that you opened the doors on every morning as a countdown to Christmas, we would always hang stockings on Christmas Eve. I would almost always go home and sleep over on Christmas Eve after I’d moved out of home. Um. I think I’ve been for drinks at Lisa’s parents house on Christmas Day for it to be sort of a tradition…um….
4. Do you do anything to help the needy?
OK. I am bad. I think I should buy some Salvation Army Christmas cards and donate to the pub in Maryborough that is funding the rebuilding of a yacht that exploded last week.
5. What one gift would you like for yourself?
A laptop that no one is going to take off me. And a surge protector.