1. List five things you’d like to accomplish by the end of the year.
– another 10,000 words of my ‘novel’
– paint the house
– frame some of the photos I had enlarged
– build a carport
– stress about money less/set up some recording gear
2. List five people you’ve lost contact with that you’d like to hear from again.
– David Wilson
– David Roberts
– Clair Aulich
– Kirsty Wilson
– my cousin Nathan
3. List five things you’d like to learn how to do.
– PLAY THE VIOLIN!!!
– use the Triton work bench (but learn it myself – I hate being taught stuff)
– speak another language
– cook excellently
– paint (pictures – not doors)
4. List five things you’d do if you won the lottery (no limit).
Oh. This is hard.
– Fly to France and eat cheese
– Buy a recording studio and start recording and releasing
– Buy M an F9A (even though he was horrible to me yesterday and I wanted him dead)
– Go hang gliding/parachuting
– Buy several houses in different exotic locations
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
– I don’t relax. Ever. Well….maybe when I sleep.