1. Is the name you have now the same name that’s on your birth certificate? If not, what’s changed?
2. If you could change your name (first, middle and/or last), what would it be?
Hmm, I think I’d like either a romantic novelist name like Evangeline Devereux or a cool name like Astrid Solange….or maybe I could change my nationality and my last name and become a Kiwi called Beth Smith – which I would pronounce in my Kiwi accent as Bith Smith :o)
3. Why were you named what you were? (Is there a story behind it? Who specifically was responsible for naming you?)
I have no idea. I think I was named Beth because I was previously named Kate but apparently didn’t look like one, so it was swiftly changed *shrugs*
4. Are there any names you really hate or love? What are they and why?
I feel bad suggesting names that I hate, because it’s doubtful that everyone who is named Gretchen or Alma or Cedric is a bad person. It is equally (and unfortunately) doubtful that everyone called Simon Templar is actually dashing and piratical.
5. Is the analysis of your name at kabalarians.com / triggur.org / astroexpert accurate? How or how isn’t it?
Ooh. I haven’t been to these sites for ages….lets see:
Your name brings opportunities for success in business and financial accumulation. It fires you with ambition and promotional ideas, ideas that are original, progressive, and large-scale. With this name, success to you is a foregone conclusion, for you cannot conceive any reason for not reaching all your goals, as you have self-sufficiency, supreme confidence, boundless energy, and enthusiasm. As long as you have a sense of freedom from monotony and drudgery, and can see progress being made, you feel buoyant and optimistic. However, obstacles and frustration can give rise to feelings of impatience, intolerance, and depression. The ever-present desire to progress does not allow you proper relaxation or the proper expression of the softer feminine qualities of sympathy, encouragement, and affection. Others see you as rather shrewd and calculating.
triggur.org: (now this is just mean)
Your name is from the Greek root meaning “Licker of Toads”
(it does go on at length, but I won’t bore you further….)