1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
If left alone by alarm clocks etc. I sleep until about 8am, if I’m working….maybe 7am or so.
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
Not unless I’ve had a grand night out. I like getting up early and going to markets and garage sales. But it’s better to stay horizontal if hungover.
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
Have a shower.
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
Depends on the day. Sometimes, if I feel fancy, I will bother with make-up and dither over what to wear – that can take up to 45 minutes…most days I just avoid the mirror, slap on some clothes and hope for the best. Approximately 10 minutes.
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
I very much like Feedback Cafe in Yarraville – right near my old house. Hervey Bay is very much lacking in the cafe department. Most of them have instant coffee and white bread. Oh dear. It’s good for saving money!