1. What drinking water do you prefer — tap, bottle, purifier, etc.?
Well, until I worked here, I would have said that I’m quite happy slumming it with tap water. But…the water from the pipes in the room that I work in deliver water that tastes like it’s been experimented on. Soooo…I walk down the corridor and up two flights of stairs to the next floor where the filtered water tap is. I use the scary water for tea (on the assumption that the scariness is all boiled out of it and the taste is masked by tea).
Oh – and when I go to Adelaide and Hervey Bay, I drink bottled water because the water in both those places tastes like it’s come straight from a public swimming pool.
2. What are your favourite flavor of chips?
3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most?
Soyaroni with creamy mushroom sauce, snow peas and parmesan cheese.
4. How do you have your eggs?
5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out?
OMG. Last night. M made me a warm chicken salad with lime dressing and fried potatos. I almost passed out in joy.